Office Support (Part-time/Work from Home) - $12/Hour/Law Office
Our client, a Raleigh area attorney, has an immediate need for a very bright and capable candidate to handle a wide range of Administrative Support duties.
This attorney is very busy and needs someone to help her with overload – details below.
This is a part-time role (15-20 hours/week) with scheduling flexibility during daytime hours and ability to work remotely. This is a long-term temp opportunity and will pay $12/hr.
- Provide general administrative support including filing, document production, phones, etc.
- Maintain calendar and inbox; provide proactive support for meetings and/or projects
- Order office and personal supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Book travel arrangements
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos and letters
- Occasional errand running
Selected candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 3+ years of business experience, ideally handling similar tasks.
Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience coordinating business travel
- MS Office proficiency, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Job ownership, resourcefulness and ability to get things done
This is an immediate need. Client is targeting candidates that are seeking part-time work for a long-term period.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.