Office/Customer Support (Insurance), Part-time, Raleigh, $15-17/hr
Our client is a well-established and independently owned insurance agency. They seek a trustworthy, and personable Office and Customer Support person to join their team.
This is an immediate, temp-to-hire position with part-time hours. The schedule will be M-F from 8am-2:30pm with a 30-minute lunch which totals 27.5 hours per week.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has some prior experience in the insurance industry who considered themselves a “perfectionist” and likes to-do lists.
Key things to note:
- This is a small diverse office. It has a family atmosphere, and they seek someone who can get along well with the staff.
- This position sits at the Front desk and will be working alongside our customer service representatives to ensure excellent customer service.
- Weekly runs to the Post Office and Bank are part of the job responsibilities and they will reimburse for mileage. Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- They are upholding the COVID-19 guidelines and care about the safety of their employees.
Some responsibilities include:
- Greeting clients and answering incoming calls
- Sending ID cards
- Assisting with claims and billing request
- Responsible for creating office forms
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year of insurance experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Willing to learn and grow
- Ability to take direction
- Strong computer skills and ability to learn multiple software’s
In addition to being the first point of contact, the Receptionist will work alongside the customer service representatives to ensure excellent customer service. Finally, they seek someone who can multitask and meet deadlines.
If interested, please submit resume in MS WORD. Local candidates only.