Operations and Administrative Coordinator (Executive Search) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful boutique Executive Search firm headquartered in Raleigh, NC, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly competent candidate to support all business operations. This is a diverse and challenging role in a dynamic, high expectations firm. Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This firm is a recognized leader in Retained Executive Search with particular focus on Technology Executives. This is a demanding clientele and requires a candidate with tremendous professionalism.
- This Coordinator will be involved in a wide range of business management responsibilities including scheduling, contracts management, candidate summaries, travel, bookkeeping, marketing support, etc. Seek supremely versatile candidate who enjoys (and is good at) being the hub.
- The firm uses technology to manage communications and projects. Seek technology-savvy candidate who can become Subject Matter Expert on the CRM and other databases.
- This is a small team and the work is on-site at the Raleigh office. COVID vaccinations are required.
This Operations and Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining day to day operations including logistics/scheduling, technology capabilities, office administration.
- Oversee all office management required in maintaining the day to day functions of office.
- Manage calendars, travel arrangements, and assist with day to day activities of Partners and Associates.
- Ensure that project kick off calls and status calls are accurate and timely.
- Open searches in CRM, open shared folders and templates, and update search tracker sheets consistently and accurately.
- Participate in status calls on a regular basis to maintain a day to day knowledge of project status.
- Work with clients, candidates, and travel agents to assure accurate scheduling of all interviews.
- Act as the “expert” for all technology including Recruiting CRM, research tools (ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.), and all Microsoft Office/365 applications.
- Keep CRM information updated. Audit database regularly to ensure that data is properly coded and can be easily retrieved.
- Work directly with IT vendor on technology upgrades and maintenance.
- Assist with financial records and bookkeeping activities as needed.
- Coach Associates on process and procedure and train new employees as needed.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of administrative or office support experience. Strong scheduling bkgd and customer support will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Excellent technology capabilities including experience with Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM) and/or Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred. Heavy data management skills needed.
- Exemplary organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Experience with QuickBooks is a plus
Finally, we seek an exceedingly professional candidate who will bring supreme discretion, excellent judgment and polished presentation skills. Experience in a similar boutique, high expectations environment would be valuable.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.