Operations Assistant, $15-18 per hour, Cary
With cutting edge technology, our client is one of the top providers of high-quality awards, recognition items, and engraving services. They are a well-established, small business in Cary and are seeking an Assistant Manager to be the “right hand” of the Owner and ensure production runs smoothly.
The goal of this position is to eventually run the day to day operations, so the Owner can focus on growing the business. This is a vital role within the company and will take direction from the Owner.
This is a great opportunity for someone with administrative experience, who likes to take initiative, solve problems, and create efficiencies. The ideal candidate is someone who truly enjoys being the “hub” and first point of contact for customers.
Key things to note:
- For training purposes, the position will start with part time hours (25 hours/week) but will become full time, once acclimated
- All production is done in-house. The showroom connects to the warehouse; therefore, some time will be spent bending/standing/walking
- This is a small, close knit, family-oriented team. There are five employees total
- They are open M-F from 9am-5pm
Some job responsibilities will include:
- Assisting customers via phone, over email and in-person.
- Create quotes/price jobs. Enter and close customers’ orders in their system
- Set production schedule and priorities
- Lead the morning team huddle
- Assist with inventory
- Manage Google Docs and other spreadsheets.
- Create and maintain all company processes and documentation
The client seeks someone who is mature, kind, trustworthy, and customer service oriented. They want someone who wants to grow with the business and be there, long term.
Finally, the chosen candidate will align with and stay true to the company’s core values: Passion, Craftmanship, Ownership, Collaboration and Commitment.
This is an immediate temp-to-hire need and pays is anywhere from $15-18 per hour, based on experience. If you are interested, please submit resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.