Operations Assistant (Fine Goods, Contract) – Up to $16/hr, Morrisville
Our client, a leading worldwide source of lab-created gemstones for fine jewelry, based in RTP, is actively recruiting for a very bright, organized, multitasker to join its Operations Team. This is an indefinite temporary opportunity and an immediate need.
This company markets an extensive line of fine jewelry through national and global retailers, wholesale distributors, designers and consumers.
This Operations Assistant will work in the finished jewelry vault and assist with the day to day operations of the Production & Distribution department.
Essential Job Duties include:
- Fulfillment of customer orders and product transfers, verifying incoming and outgoing material stored, and assuring accuracy for physical counts.
- Assist with verifying and receiving of new incoming jewelry from manufacturers.
- Assist with recurring inventory counts.
- Assist with quality control of all jewelry inventory going into the vault.
- Assist with customer returns by receiving them in Navision after a passing quality assessment
- Support the manufacturing of jewelry through data entry, including stone allocations.
Key things to note:
Timeframe: Immediate start
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Location: RTP office
Wage: Up to $16/hour
Requirements: Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
Attention to detail and critical thinking skills are critical, as well as strong mathematical and organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and multitask while working at an extremely fast pace. Candidates should be team oriented and self-motivated and able to work independently. We are seeking candidates with strong interpersonal communications skills and ideally a BA in Business Administration or equivalent education and/or experience.
Also noteworthy, this person will work in the metal free area. Client will reimburse for up to 3 sets of scrubs, value not to exceed $129.00 plus tax.
Interviews will begin immediately. If interested, please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.