Operations Support/Purchasing, Temp-to-hire, Cary, $38-40k
Our client is a Cary area company who provides radio and other communication solutions for Public Safety agencies and First Responders, commercial, and educational users. They are actively recruiting for a sharp and self-directed candidate to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to do meaningful work in a key role with a growing organization.
This position will work with Sales Reps, Customers, and Vendors to ensure that the fulfillment process runs smoothly by administering the process from intake to invoicing.
They seek a candidate who enjoys being the hub of the office and uses critical thinking skills to track all details and deadlines. Someone who likes to work independently and can juggle multiple responsibilities will do well.
Key Things to Note:
- The company provides custom communication solutions to its customers, so attention to detail is important.
- This role will involve regular interface with vendors to ensure orders are received accurately and on time.
- Computer proficiency is required, and ERP software experience is preferred.
- This is located on-site at the company’s Cary offices. COVID precautions are in place and respected.
- Processing customer sales orders
- Processing purchase orders with vendors
- Processing customer invoices
- Processing repair work tickets for invoicing
- Maintaining inventory records in ERP system
- Providing backup phone answering and customer greeting
The ideal candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of similar sales support and operations experience. Knowledge of purchasing, fulfillment, accounting and/or bookkeeping would be valuable.
Salary is based on a candidate’s skill set and experience. Excellent benefits are offered, which include a health and dental plan, PTO, and employee 401K with variable company match.
If interested, please respond with a copy of your resume in MS Word for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.