Order Processing Assistant (Will Train) – Contract to Start ($18-$21/hour)
Our client, a national company that installs telecommunications equipment in hotels and other commercial facilities, is growing and seeks a bright and detail-oriented candidate to join is Operations team.
The company has clients throughout the US and provides installation services for televisions and other media. For each client, they must order the correct televisions and installation equipment. This Order Processor will take the order from the Sales Rep and purchase the equipment from the vendors (or from inventory). We seek a highly organized candidate with a keen eye for detail. Product numbers must be perfect – otherwise the incorrect item may be purchased.
- This is a long-term contract role with potential for “permanent” hire.
- Wage will be in the $18-$21/hour range.
- The office is in Raleigh and the position is hybrid (3 days in office, 2 days can work from home).
- Although some experience in Purchasing is a plus, company is open to others with order processing experience (including Sales orders).
- Order materials, components, equipment and services at the lowest cost, following approved procedures
- Prepare purchase orders and enter orders into ERP system (NetSuite).
- Follow up to ensure proper deliver of equipment and components; troubleshoot as needed
- Review project demands on a regular basis; order additional parts as needed
- Process cancellations, expedites and new orders at minimal cost
- Work with suppliers to access order information, acknowledgements and provide updated order/shipping status
- Consistently integrate company’s core values into everyday habits by treating all customers, internal and external, professionally, honestly and respectfully
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years of order processing experience. Purchasing. Buying or other supply chain work would be a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent follow-thru skills
- Cost consciousness
- Computer skills and data entry skills, including ERP systems and MS Office
Finally, we seek a quick study and a team player. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only. This is an immediate need.