Paralegal (Real Estate/Closings) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a Raleigh law firm that specializes in residential real estate, is actively recruiting for a knowledgeable, professional, and self-directed Paralegal to assume key role on its team.
Firm will pay excellent wage (plus benefits) for an excellent candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This position is open due to growth and increased client demand.
- Position will manage the entire closing process from start to finish. Right candidate will combine knowledge of residential real estate with SoftPro experience and the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- This Paralegal will be the primary point of contact for all parties to the transactions (Lenders, Agents, Clients, etc.). Excellent communication skills will be important.
- Workload will be heavy, and accuracy of information essential. Seek candidate with deadline-oriented organizational skills and reliable attention to detail.
- Position will be located on site at the firm’s office in Raleigh. COVID vaccinations are required.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Reviewing contracts and setting up client files
- Preparing closing settlement statements, closing disclosures, deeds and other closing documents
- Printing and organizing closing packages
- Recording documents in Simplifile,
- Responding to inquiries from agents, borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies
- Resolving any post-closing issues
- Supporting attorneys (answering phones, handling mail, greeting guests, etc.)
Targeted candidate will offer 2+ years of experience handling residential real estate closings. Experience with SoftPro (ProForm/ProTrust) is required.
Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficiency with MS Word
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle high volume of work
Finally, we seek a hardworking, committed, and independent candidate who is eager to contribute and can hit the ground running.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.