Paralegal (Residential Real Estate/Closings) – Raleigh/Top $$
Our client, a busy Raleigh law firm, is actively recruiting for a knowledgeable, professional, and self-directed paralegal to assume key role on its team.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and firm will pay excellent wage to attract and retain an excellent candidate.
This paralegal position will be the primary point of contact for all parties to residential real estate transactions (Lenders, Agents, Clients) and must be able to handle the entire closing process from start to finish. Right candidate will bring experience, an exceptional attitude, and a strong customer service orientation.
Key responsibilities to include:
- Reviewing contracts and setting up client files
- Preparing closing settlement statements, closing disclosures, deeds and other closing documents
- Printing and organizing closing packages
- Recording documents in Simplifile,
- Responding to inquiries from agents, borrowers, lenders and attorneys to resolve discrepancies
- Resolving any post-closing issues
- Supporting attorneys (answering phones, handling mail, greeting guests, etc.)
Targeted candidate will offer 4+ years of experience as a residential real estate paralegal handling closings from start to finish. Experience with SoftPro (ProForm/ProTrust) assumed and important. Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficiency with MS Word
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle high volume of work
Finally, we seek a hardworking, committed, and independent candidate who is eager to contribute and can hit the ground running.
This is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.