Paralegal/Legal Assistant (Commercial Real Estate) – Direct Hire/Top $$
Our client, a highly successful Raleigh-based law firm with a thriving commercial real estate division, is actively recruiting for a skilled and capable Paralegal to join its team.
This firm prides itself on its client-first professionalism and its outstanding quality of work. We seek a sharp and self-directed candidate who will brings similar qualities to the workplace.
Key things to note:
- This paralegal will support several attorneys. Seek candidate who enjoys a juggling role.
- The firm specializes in commercial real estate. Experience, including title work, handling surveys and closings in commercial transactions, will be important.
- Role will require regular contact with clients. We seek a strong communicator (both verbal and written) with a strong service orientation.
- Firm is located in Raleigh and position will be on-site. Firm follows strict COVID-safety protocols.
Paralegal will support several attorneys. Selected duties will include:
- Ordering and reviewing title commitments
- Addressing satisfaction and resolution of title requirements/title exceptions
- Reading ALTA surveys and recorded plats
- Coordinating commercial closings
- Calculating and managing critical dates (as required for commercial real estate transactions)
- Maintaining checklists
- Drafting closing statements
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and/or certification and 3+ years of paralegal experience in commercial real estate (from law firm or corporate environment), including title searches.
Other priorities include:
o Experience tracking all time worked; familiarity with PCLaw (or similar) preferred
o Outstanding organizational skills
o Keen attention to detail
o Congenial, collaborative work style
o Experience working with transactions outside of NC a plus
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and firm will pay generous wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.