Part-Time Bookkeeper (Religious Non-Profit, Wilson)- $20-$22/hour
Our client, a well-established and dynamic Christian Non-Profit in Wilson, is seeking a detail-oriented Bookkeeper for a part-time (20hours/week) role. Inclusiveness is a key component of their mission, and this is an excellent opportunity for someone who is seeking a family friendly organization that offers a welcoming environment. Our client prides themselves on providing a positive community with a strong and supportive work environment. As a result, someone who sees this as an opportunity to engage with a quality organization and to make a positive impact is key.
This position is a valued and important part of the team. The person in this role will interact with parishioners and other members of the community to handle all bookkeeping functions for this location. We seek someone who sees themselves as a dedicated hard worker who wants the chance to grow and the opportunity to contribute.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Record all receipts and expenditures.
- Process monthly payroll and contractor payments.
- Prepare semi-annual sales tax refund request and donor giving statements with appropriate thank you letters.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, as well as quarterly sales tax collected reports and remit payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2+ years of general accounting experience.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment.
Our client is looking for someone who is seeking a part-time position and who is ideally able to work Tuesday-Thursday in the office. The hourly pay is expected to be $20-$22/hour. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.