Patient Care Coordinator (Medical Office, Raleigh), Temp-to-Hire, $15/hr
Our client, a prosthetics and orthotics medical practice, is searching for a personable, empathetic, and professional member to join its team in the role of Patient Care Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with interest in medical office, who would also enjoy being the face of the company and helping others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and registering patients
- Answering phones and directing calls appropriately
- Responding to inquiries
- Scheduling appointments
- Contacting physicians’ offices and insurance companies to verify referral sources and insurance coverage
- Maintaining complete patient records
- Relaying information on relevant payment and billing/collection policies
- Various clerical tasks such as filing, scanning, and data entry
A degree is preferred, but a minimum of a high school diploma or GED is mandatory along with relevant office experience. A medical office background is a plus, but not required.
Targeted candidates will offer a strong attention to detail and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills. In addition, we seek those who are able to multi-task and prioritize. Other priorities include a compassionate and “how can I help?” customer service attitude, exceptional organizational skills, and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
This is a temp-to-hire need that will pay $15/hour. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.