Payment Operations Analyst (Pep+/Reg E) – Raleigh/Contract to Start
Our client, a Raleigh based financial institution, has an immediate need for a very sharp and versatile candidate to assume key role on the Operations team.
This position will begin as a contract with potential for permanent and/or long-term. Company is prepared to pay excellent wage to attract an excellent candidate.
This position will require the candidate to work onsite for training period but will transition to hybrid role with at least 2 days per week in the Raleigh office.
This Analyst will play an important role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the ACH payment processing system. Seeking a candidate that thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Other responsibilities may include:
- Advanced operational support for the execution of ACH payment processing using Pep+ application.
- Handle customer disputes in accordance with regulatory standards and provide solutions to resolve them.
- Perform research related to customer transactions using various applications to provide thorough responses to inquiries and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Identify and resolve operational issues in a timely and efficient manner.
Targeted candidate will bring 3+ years of experience in an operations or business analyst role, specifically in the financial/banking industry.
Experience with the following will be important:
- Familiarity with mainframe processing environment
- Strong technical skills and knowledge
- Strong MS Office skills, advanced Excel
- Knowledge of Reg E
- Experience using Pep+, a plus
It is a busy role, and we seek a savvy point-person who brings excellent skills as well as flexibility, resourcefulness, and desire to contribute.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.