Pharma Compliance/Documents Reviewer (Expense Reports/Concur) – Part-Time/Flex Schedule
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, has an immediate need for a bright, capable, and self-directed candidate to join its Corporate Compliance team.
This is a part-time, temporary position expected to last ~6-months.
The role will involve reviewing employee expense reports and other documents to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements. While industry experience is desired, company is prepared to train a highly organized and detail-oriented candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- Position will be part-time (32-hours/week) with some flexibility during normal business hours.
- This associate will work within the company’s expense management database to review employee expense reports and supporting documentation. Familiarity with Concur software will be important.
- Data will contain information regarding physicians and providers in the healthcare industry. Familiarity with medical professional titles/credentials would be helpful.
- Workload will be heavy, and accuracy of information will be critical. Seek candidate with strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Position will be located on site at the corporate office in Raleigh. COVID vaccinations are required.
- Expense Report Reviews
- Review receipt: date, amount, appropriate food/beverage items
- Review sign-in sheet: confirm required information is provided, attendees match those entered in Concur, review for compliance with all other sign-in sheet requirements
- Review office supply charges to ensure no inappropriate items are purchased
- Document and track errors and ensure corrections are made timely
- Escalate potential falsification, inappropriate expenses, non-compliance trends, other red flags
- Generate report in Concur to identify overdue expenses
- Upon notification of an employee termination, conduct prompt follow-up to ensure HCP Meal expenses are submitted and accurate
Targeted candidate will offer a degree and 2+ years of business experience including work with auditing or data review/processing. Some experience with the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry would be a significant plus.
Other priorities include:
- Experience with SAP Concur software
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills
- MS Excel proficiency
Finally, this company is going through tremendous growth. We seek a congenial team player who works well in (and enjoys) a fast-paced, dynamic setting.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.