Physical Security System Analyst (Lenel Experience Needed)- Raleigh, NC/No Travel
Our client, a highly successful provider of Security System Design, Consulting and Investigative Services, is actively recruiting for a very sharp Security Analyst to join this top-notch organization. This is an important role that will be handling complex IP-based security systems supporting a federal agency.
Key things to note:
- This is a seated role at a Federal Security Level IV facility that maintains and processes data critical to the US Government and economy. Minimal/no travel expected.
- The security systems that protect this facility are complex, IP-based systems which include Intelligent System Controller panels and related hardware and software
- The security system also includes a separate electronic burglar intrusion detection alarm system and electromechanical alarm systems and components
- The ideal candidate will possess an unexpired certification of "Lenel Certified Professional in Digital Video"
Duties will include:
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and servicing Lenel hardware and software (Lenel OnGuard Enterprise Alarm Monitoring software, Intelligent System Controllers (ISC), Reader Interface Modules, Input Control Modules, Output Control Modules, Smart Card Readers, Power Supplies, Star Multiplexers, Network communication, RS-232 communication, and RS-485 communication)
- Installing, configuring, troubleshooting and servicing electronic burglar Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS).
- Installing and configuring Internet Protocol (IP) based video surveillance systems
- Security systems installation and service, as needed
Targeted candidate will offer related degree and 5+ years of hands-on experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and servicing Lenel hardware and software.
Other desired skills include:
- Experience with large scale physical security system implementations, including one or more of access control, digital surveillance, visitor management, emergency notification, investigation management, identity management, dispatch, security command center and biometrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
- Successful record of accomplishment in working on cross functional, cross-team projects
This is a critical role and we seek an exceedingly bright and self-directed candidate who will thrive in this complex, highly regulated environment. The potential is tremendous.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.