Post- Closing Specialist (Affordable Housing), Raleigh, up to $40k
Our client, a Raleigh-based organization that helps to provide affordable housing to those in need, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and diligent candidate to join its Operations team.
The Post-Closing Specialist is an important role within the company and will interface with Homeowners, Investment Partners, Construction Managers, and other staff to ensure a smooth and successful closing experience. Some experience in real estate or mortgages will be important.
This position is a mix of document processing, administration, and project coordination.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Point-person for updating, tracking, and coordinating transactions under-construction and/or leasing
- Analyze documents for determining appropriate further processing
- Communicate with developers regarding missing and incomplete requests
- Update company database with information related to closed investments
- Participate in acquisition meetings
- Assist with general office and clerical duties
Targeted candidate will offer a degree in business or finance and two years of related experience in real estate administration, mortgage loan processing etc.
Other priorities include:
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Excellent juggling skills
- Congenial, collaborative work style
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle high volume of work
- Intermediate Excel skills (spreadsheets, pivot tables)
Finally, we seek a self-starter who is eager to contribute and can learn quickly.
This is a temp-to-hire position which pays anywhere from $34k-$40k and is commensurate with experience. It is located at the company’s Raleigh offices.
If interested, please submit resume in MS Word. Local candidates only.