Practice Manager (Surgical Office/Financial Exp Required) – Direct Hire/Raleigh
Our client, a highly successful specialty surgical practice, has an immediate need for a very sharp, capable, and self-directed candidate to provide financial, human resources and business support for the group.
Practice has been assisting patients for more than 40 years. Its board-certified surgeons are considered to be among the finest in the state and are known for their surgical artistry, compassion and patient care. This is a busy, but high-end office and surgery center that provides patients a variety of surgical and non-surgical options. This is an important role and contributor – this Practice Manager will allow the clinical team to concentrate on their important work.
Key Things to Note:
- This role will serve as a business partner to the surgeons, ensuring the office delivers unparalleled support and service to both staff and patients. Experience managing a high-end medical practice will be essential.
- Practice Manager will supervise a team of ~12. Seek seasoned manager who has coached and supported a staff, while ensuring accountability.
- The company uses Allscripts for electronic health records and all financial functions. Allscripts knowledge (or similar EHR) is required.
- This is a high-end, professional practice. Seek outstanding professional who is responsive, business savvy and polished.
- Position will be located on-site at the office in Raleigh. Covid vaccinations are preferred.
- This will be a broad-based role, encompassing a variety of tasks including:
- Financial - reviewing and coding payments, reconciling billings, month end reporting, bonus calculations, P&L, budgeting, etc.
- Human Resources - payroll, recruiting, staff retention, year-end reviews, scheduling, maintaining PTO requests, etc.
- Operations - managing administrative and facility functions, developing policies and procedures, compliance, IT, equipment, database, patient accounts, office maintenance, etc.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of supervisory experience in a high-end medical practice. Experience overseeing and completing accounting/financial tasks assumed and important.
Practice prefers candidates who have supported surgeons and/or a surgical suite, but is open to those with experience in other high-end, medical practices.
Other priorities include:
- Well-developed supervisory skills
- Allscripts (or similar) expertise; Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong financial acumen
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
Finally, this is a dynamic, empowered, and collaborative setting. Seek self-directed and extremely competent professional who can gain the respect and cooperation of physicians and colleagues. Unwavering commitment to excellence will be critical.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume from prompt consideration. Local candidates targeted at this time.