Processing Assistant (Insurance/ Raleigh)- $13-14/hr
Our client, an insurance company in the Raleigh area, is rapidly growing and seeking highly efficient professionals to join their team. We are seeking a Processing Assistant to help analyze commercial insurance policies, including new business and policy changes via data entry into an internal system.
Ideal candidates will be highly reliable and focused with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review applications/changes
- Analyze and enter information into internal database
- Manual calculation and rating for premiums
- Analyze and enter policy changes, cancellations, and reinstatements
- Maintain weekly production reports
- Excellent data entry skills- 6000 keystrokes/hr or higher
- Strong mathematical aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- Logical, analytical ability and an organized approach to responsibilities
- Ability to work independently
Our client is targeting those who are quick learners and able to work with accurately. Ideal candidates will offer previous clerical/administrative experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
This is a temp-to-hire position, paying $13-14/hr. Interested and qualified candidates should forward resumes in MS Word format.