Product Marketing Manager (Alliances/OEM Partners) – Contract Opportunity/Virtual
Our client, a rapidly expanding tech company developing cutting edge software that radically simplifies data management, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, skilled and capable candidate to join its Marketing team.
This Marketing Manager will be part of a diverse, world-class team and will focus on supporting the company’s sales growth with its strategic OEM Alliance partners.
This is a contract role expected to last ~ 6 months, possibly longer. Company will pay industry-leading wage to attract a star.
Key Things to Note:
- The company offers a suite of services consolidated on one multi-cloud data platform: backup and recovery, disaster recovery, file and object services, dev/test, and data compliance, security, and analytics — reducing complexity and eliminating mass data fragmentation.
- It boasts an impressive customer list including Novartis, Siemens, Hyatt, and many others, as well as key alliances with major tech companies such as Cisco, HPE, Pure and others.
- This Product Marketing Manager will drive all Marketing initiatives related to these key partnerships, and we seek a candidate who understands Best Practices related to alliance marketing. A focus on the joint value proposition will be key.
- This is a point-person role involving the coordination of internal departments, partner liaisons, outside vendors, etc. We seek a highly skill project manager.
- Role will also require extensive writing including collateral, blogs, presentations, etc. We seek a skilled and persuasive communicator.
- This is a remote role that can be worked anywhere in the US.
- Work closely with alliances team to understand partner marketing goals and requirements
- Develop integrated messaging that combines core company and partner value propositions
- Define and execute on a content strategy to support company and partner sales teams with collateral, videos, presentations and blogs
- Collaborate on and support launches as well as sell to and sell through partner campaigns
- Create and deliver sales and partner enablement training
- Conduct end customer webcasts, analyst meetings, and participate in industry events.
Targeted candidate will offer a BA/BS degree and 5+ years working in a similar product marketing role, including 1+ years marketing similar alliances. Hardware OEMs strongly preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Exceptional writing skills, including substantial skill in marketing copy
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive and highly productive relationships with partners and supporting departments
- Proactive, mission-driven, collaborative management style
- Record of impact
Finally and critically, we seek a candidate who will thrive in this rapidly expanding, empowered and highly innovative corporate culture. A lot is happening, and we seek a candidate who is ready and able.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.