Professional Receptionist – Medical Organization (Raleigh) – $34k
Our client, a local medical organization focused on licensing and regulation, is actively seeking a friendly and professional candidate to assume its key front desk role. This highly visible Receptionist position is the first point of contact for members and visitors. As a result, a client service-oriented personality and “how can I help” mentality will be vital for this role.
The ideal candidate is warm, welcoming and poised. We also seek someone who brings a helpful and dedicated demeanor, who will "own" the responsibilities associated with this position.
While greeting clients and answering phones are the primary tasks, the selected individual may also assist with basic administrative duties. Additional qualities, backgrounds and skills sought include:
- Experience in a front desk/administrative role within a professional environment
- Self-starter; someone who requires little direction who is resourceful
- Can-do, happy-to-help personality
- Professional demeanor and image
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel
This full-time opportunity is offering a salary of $34k (dependent on experience). If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format. Thank you.