Project Coordinator (Admin/Financial) – Pharma/Remote (local)
Our client, a successful and growing global manufacturer of pharmaceutical products, has an immediate need for a very bright and capable candidate to assume a Project Coordinator role on its Client Services team. Position will involve a variety of administrative, financial (invoicing) and client support tasks in a fast-paced and highly dynamic setting. We seek a go-getter candidate who will thrive.
Key Things to Note:
- This company is headquartered in the RTP area and has manufacturing facilities in China.
- This is a point-person role. Team members (and potentially clients) will regularly seek out this Coordinator for assistance, information, concerns, etc. Seek candidate who is versatile, juggles well, and stays on track despite disruption and pace.
- The company uses MS Products extensively. Seek candidate who is fluent in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- This Coordinator will be a Quality Control check on invoices, proposals and other key documents. Attention to detail will be essential.
- This company is growing quickly, and a lot is happening. This Coordinator will be involved in many activities and may need to research and resolve issues with limited information. Seek industrious and resourceful candidate who is a strong problem solver.
- Position will be mostly remote with once-a-week visits to the RTP office. Overtime may be required during peak periods.
This Coordinator will work with the Project Teams on functions including Proposals, Order Processing, Sales Tracking, Invoicing, etc. Seek candidate who enjoys being in the middle of it all.
- Tracking RFPs (Request for Proposals) including issue dates, content collection, project numbers, due dates, etc.
- Processing invoices including alignment with client contracts
- Investigating discrepancies
- Tracking Weekly Sales
- Supporting File Maker (database software) and CDS (data repository software) updates
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of business experience. Familiarity with Proposals, Invoices, Sales Reporting would all be valuable. Pharma/scientific bkgd is also a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Outstanding juggling skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-driven work style
Finally, we seek a high energy, flexible and congenial team player who is eager to contribute broadly, learn new things, and get things done.
This is an immediate need and a temp-to-hire opportunity. Client will consider Direct Hire for those with scientific bkgd. Salary will be up to $45K.
Local candidates only. Please forward resume for prompt consideration.