Project Coordinator/Purchasing Support (SAP/ERP Needed) – NC Pharma/Contract to Start
Our client, an RTP area pharmaceutical company in high growth mode, has an immediate need for a very bright, capable and self-directed candidate to provide administrative and financial support to its Research and Development team.
This is a contract role expected to last ~ 6 months. Company will offer generous wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a hybrid role with time split between the company’s RTP offices and remote.
- The focus of the role is to assist with purchasing supplies for the R&D lab including contracts review, invoice review, database updates, etc. Similar experience is required.
- The company uses SAP by Design and similar ERP system experience would be important.
- This is a collaborative role that will require regular interface with Scientist, Project Managers, etc. Seek candidate who enjoys partnering with others.
- Work with Scientists and Project Managers to determine supplies needed
- Create POs in SAP for new Financial contracts; follow-through on approval process
- Create Goods Service Receipt of invoices in SAP
- Assist with purchasing of general supplies for R&D scientists by creation of POs and ordering
- Address questions from Accounts Payable (A/P) group as needed
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years of experience in Purchasing. Knowledge of SAP (or very similar) ERP system will be essential.
Other priorities include:
- Strong financial acumen
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Reliable and diligent work style
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.
Local candidates only.