Project Manager (Marketing & Communications) – Pharma/Remote
Our client, a boutique marketing firm that provides communications and meeting planning services to the pharmaceutical industry, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, self-directed and exceedingly well-organized professional to assume key role within its Project Management team.
Position is open due to growth. It is a work-from-home position that will serve as the main point of contact for both clients and internal resources. Seek a skilled and versatile candidate who, with limited direction, training and time, will be prepared to manage projects independently.
This company provides medical communications services to the pharmaceutical and other life science companies. Projects include communications and PR, meetings (big and small), medical writing, KOL development, staff training and other consulting services. This individual will oversee the planning and implementation of their assigned projects, ensuring the appropriate internal subject matter experts are engaged and aware of the specific deliverables and timelines for those tasks.
Key things to note:
- Although position is home-based, regular monthly visits to Cary office for team meetings will be required. Targeting local/NC candidates
- Occasional overnight travel will be involved (when safe to do so)
- Pharma industry exposure will be important
Responsibilities will include:
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan and timeline to monitor and track progress
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, schedule, and budget
- Manage and coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage and coordinate required logistics for the execution of a live meeting
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Targeted candidate will offer 3+ years of experience in project management roles within the pharma/life sciences sector. Agency background is preferred. Strong writing skills are essential.
In addition, we seek an exceedingly competent point-person with exceptional attention to detail, smart and polished communication skills, practiced and effective juggling skills and superb judgment.
Finally, this is a highly empowered, collaborative and mission-oriented culture. We seek a take-charge, resourceful, intuitive project manager who, once acclimated, will thrive.
This is an immediate need. Client is open to both contract-to-hire and direct hire scenarios.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.