Receptionist/ Admin Assistant (Legal, Raleigh), Temp-to-Hire, $14/hr
Our client, a local law office in the Raleigh area, is actively recruiting for a very articulate, client service-oriented receptionist to join its team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain professional experience in the legal field and grow within a respected company. We are seeking candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), who will maintain a positive and helpful attitude.
The candidate must be willing to manage a variety of duties, including:
- Answering general office phone calls
- Scanning/Filing documents
- Interacting with and greeting clients and other office visitors
- Supporting Legal Assistants by handling general administrative duties, including typing, mailing, faxing, emailing, Excel spreadsheet production, etc.
Qualities, backgrounds, and skills sought include:
- Eagerness to take on more; someone who will ask for additional tasks once they’ve completed their workload
- Can-do, happy-to-help personality
- Professional demeanor and image
- Reliable work history
Position will be offered as temp-to-hire, with a compensation of $14/hour. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.