Receptionist/ Lab Assistant (Contract, RTP)- $18-$20/HR
Our client, a patient-centric gene therapy company in the RTP area, is actively recruiting for an articulate, client service-oriented receptionist to join its team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain professional experience in the life sciences field, grow within a respected company, and expand your skill set with this rapidly growing and dynamic organization.
We seek a skilled and attentive individual, who identifies as both a team player and a reliable, independent worker. In addition, a candidate with a "can-do" attitude, who will thrive in a fast-paced environment will be most successful in this role. This position will require juggling differing demands, as well as utilizing strong organizational skills and attention to detail within the lab and front desk area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Answer multi-line phone system.
- Handle administrative responsibilities including filing, making copies and other general office duties.
- Manage orders with various vendors for consumable lab supplies.
- Coordinate repairs with outside vendors for lab equipment, furniture, or facility.
Qualities and skills sought include:
- Collaborative and team-oriented. Always willing to roll-up sleeves and do what’s needed.
- Exhibits strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Professional demeanor and image.
Strong customer service and communication skills—both written and verbal—will be needed. Additionally, our client is targeting candidates who are willing to take on a variety of responsibilities as needed.
This is a 6-month contract role with a compensation of $18-$20/hour. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.