Receptionist (Legal, Raleigh), Temp-to-Hire, $15/hr
Our client, a local law office in the Raleigh area, is actively recruiting for a very articulate, client service-oriented receptionist to join its team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain professional experience in the legal field and grow within a respected company. We seek a skilled and attentive individual, who identifies as both a team player and a reliable independent worker. In addition, a candidate with a can-do attitude, who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, while juggling differing demands and utilizing strong attention to detail, will be most successful in this role.
The candidate must be willing to manage a variety of duties, including:
- Answering general office phone calls.
- Scanning/Filing documents.
- Overseeing scheduling and calendar maintenance.
- Assisting paralegals in compiling trial notebooks and collecting financial documents.
Qualities, backgrounds, and skills sought include:
- Can-do, happy-to-help personality
- Professional demeanor and image
- Strong team-player
- Meticulous attention to detail
Position will be offered as temp-to-hire, with a compensation of $15/hour. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.