Receptionist (Legal, Raleigh), Temp-to-Hire, $35-$38k
Our client, a local law firm in the Raleigh area, is actively recruiting for a very articulate, customer-oriented individual to join its HR team and assume the role of Receptionist. We are seeking candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal), who will maintain a professional, helpful attitude.
The candidate must be willing to manage a variety of duties, including:
- Answering general office phone calls
- Filing documents
- Interacting with and greeting clients and other office visitors
- General office administration duties, including typing, mailing, faxing, emailing, production of spreadsheets in Excel, etc.
Qualities, backgrounds, and skills sought include:
- Eagerness to take on more; someone who will ask for additional tasks once they’ve completed their workload
- Can-do, happy-to-help personality
- Professional demeanor and image
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Reliable work history
Position will be offered as temp-to-hire, with a compensation of $35-$38k depending on experience. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format.