Receptionist (Morrisville- $16/hr)
Our client, a Morrisville based company that manufactures sports machines and accessories, is recruiting for a receptionist to provide general office support and to handle front desk/reception duties.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for longevity with an established local company. This company offers a small office environment and an opportunity to work closely with a great group of people. Our client is seeking a strong customer service driven candidate, who is motivated to build lasting relationships and who can quickly contribute to the team.
- Front desk duties – answer phones, greet and assist visitors, etc.
- Process and invoice orders
- Maintain office filing system
- Additional administrative tasks as assigned
- Associate degree
- Knowledge of tennis and a comfortability with speaking to country clubs, universities and personal tennis court owners will be helpful
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and accounting software – preferably Alere or Sage
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Position will be located on-site.
This is a direct hire role that is offering $16/hr. For prompt consideration, please submit MS Word resume for review.