Receptionist/Front Desk Coordinator, Cary, $15/hr
An award winning, residential property management company in Cary, seeks a professional and upbeat Receptionist/ Front Desk Coordinator to join their small but dynamic team. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and pays $15 per hour.
This is a great opportunity someone who likes being the face and voice of a company. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, professional, and possess a strong customer service attitude.
Key things to note:
- This position will also take direction from the accounting department regarding invoices and clerical duties. Prior accounting experience is not needed, but these tasks will require excellent attention to detail.
- The schedule will be: 9am-5pm Mon. –Thurs. and 8-12pm on Fridays
- This position requires someone to be in the office, but it is closed to the public with no immediate plans to open it back up.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
Responsibilities will include:
- Opening and closing the office. Manage the company lobby area
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Schedule building/ office repairs & maintenance as needed with vendors
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, and faxing
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and will pay $15 per hour. If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word. Local candidates only.