Referral Coordinator/Front Desk (Medical Office) - $18-20/hr
Our client, a Raleigh pain management clinic that specializes in non-surgical and interventional pain treatments, is seeking an articulate and professional Referral Coordinator to join their team. This is an elite organization dedicated to providing a comprehensive and patient-focused approach to caring for their patients who are living with chronic pain.
The Referral Coordinator will be responsible for processing a high volume of patient referrals, greeting guests, managing phones, and providing front desk coverage for the office. This is an excellent opportunity to sharpen your experience in a dynamic and fast-paced medical environment.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Receive and process copays.
- Schedule new patient appointments.
- Update patient demographics in EMR system.
- Remain flexible to assist final patient in office.
- Strong patient referral experience.
- Experience with EPIC highly preferred.
- 3-5 years of medical office experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
This is a fully onsite, temp-to-hire position paying $18-20/hr. The schedule will be Monday through Thursday from 8am-5:15pm and Friday from 8am-2pm, with minor flexibility dependent on patient needs.
If interested, please submit your resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.