Revenue and Contracts Analyst (SaaS/NetSuite) – Top $$
Our client, a global and rapidly-expanding SaaS provider of workforce development programs, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp and capable Analyst to assume key role on its Financial Management team.
This company owns a portfolio of businesses that are at the forefront of innovation in the learning technology sector. They have received numerous awards for exceptional performance and are acknowledged throughout the industry as market leaders. US operations are based in Raleigh.
This Analyst will be responsible for managing the financial elements of the Sales process including Contract implementation, CRM validation, Billing, etc.. This is complex and voluminous work that requires acute analytical skills, keen attention to detail and an unwavering commitment to job done right.
Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain the right person.
Key things to note:
- This company is experiencing exponential growth. The future is very bright.
- They use Salesforce.com and NetSuite extensively. Experience in both, as well as Advanced Excel, is required.
- Each SaaS provider has different contracts in place and, therefore, different revenue recognition policies. Familiarity with software recognition practices and contracts-driven billing and accounting will be important.
- Sales Rep’s are responsible for uploading customer and contracts data into the Salesforce system. When data is missing or incorrect, this Analyst will track down the right information. This work can be time-consuming and, at times, tedious. Seek candidate who will bring the detail-orientation and tenacity to get it done – right.
- This is a highly interactive role. This Analyst will regularly interface with Sales Reps, Account Managers, Legal, clients, etc. to resolve discrepancies. Seek collaborator with nimble communication skills.
- This position will be remote during COVID but will be an office-based/home-based split post-pandemic. Client is targeting candidates local to Raleigh.
Position will involve facilitation of order entry, contracts management, revenue recognition and invoicing for assigned business lines. Responsibility for data integrity of systems (NetSuite (financial), Salesforce.com (CRM), and Hive (time management)) will be of the utmost importance.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Review contracts to ensure billing and revenue recognition reflects accurately in NetSuite
- Review preliminary bookings data in Salesforce for completeness and accuracy. Research and correct missing as needed.
- Prepare and distribute invoices to customers accurately and timely
- Determine proper reconciliation methodologies using advanced MS Excel techniques
- Set up and maintenance of projects in company’s project management system
- Work with other Finance team members to identify and implement process improvements
- Actively participate in month end close
- Deliver consistently on group KPIs
Targeted candidate will offer an Accounting or Finance degree and 2+ years of similar business experience. Strong preference for candidates with SaaS accounting/revenue recognition experience.
Other priorities include:
- Facility with both NetSuite and Salesforce.com
- Experience with contracts-based billing
- Advanced MS Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, etc.)
- Experience with data validation
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Longevity and growth in previous roles
Finally, we seek a collaborator who will bring strong, versatile and adaptive communication skills. This Analyst will work with a wide range of people to get this important, complex and sometimes confusing work done. Excellent communication skills will be critical.
This is an immediate need and great long-term opportunity. Company is open to both Direct Hire and Temp-to-Hire candidates.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.