Revenue & Rebates Analyst (Advanced Excel/SAP) – NC Pharma/Top $$
Our client, a global provider of generic pharmaceutical products, is actively recruiting for an exceedingly sharp and industrious Analyst to join its Contracts and Financial Management team.
This RTP area company is in high growth mode. It sells generic drugs to hospitals, health insurers, pharmacies, wholesalers and other large buyers. Each buying arrangement is driven by complex contracts and pricing terms. This Analyst will perform a wide range of analytical and financial tasks related to contract operations and compliance.
Company seeks an excellent candidate and will pay an excellent wage to attract that person.
Key Things to Note:
- Role will involve analyses related to product sales, costs, pricing, discounts, rebates, etc. Analyses will require a keen understanding and application of the contract terms as well as a core understanding of Accounting protocols. We seek an Analyst with GAAP knowledge.
- This Analyst will work closely with the Contracts and the Finance teams to track sales volume, calculate pricing applications, issue rebates/volume discounts, run activity reports, prepare financial models, etc. The work is regulated, and the data is complex. While training will be provided, we seek an Analyst accustomed to working with contracts and large data sets.
- This Analyst will also be responsible for preparing accruals for rebates, returns, chargebacks, etc. Seek candidate who understands Accrual Accounting.
- The company uses Excel extensively. Advanced Excel skills and facility will be important.
- Contract compliance will be essential and may require research and/or collaboration with others. Seek independent worker who communicates exceptionally well and enjoys partnering with others in order to solve (sometimes complex) problems.
- This organization is located in the RTP area. For now, most employees are working remotely but the ability to transition to in-office work (post-pandemic) will be important.
- Client is open to both Direct Hire and Contract-to-Hire candidates.
This is an excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity for a high potential Analyst who is interested in the pharmaceutical industry. While some industry exposure would be valuable, Company is open to training high performing candidates with related business exposure. Academics in accounting, finance or analytics will be important.
Other requirements include:
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience interpreting and applying contracts in a corporate setting
- Accounting knowledge, including experience with accruals
- Strong technology skills, including Advanced Excel; SAP (or similar ERP) would be a plus
- Record of growth and achievement
Finally, we seek an insightful, thorough and organized candidate who will work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. A lot is happening, and continued expansion is expected. We seek an adaptable and versatile candidate who will learn quickly and contribute broadly. Growth potential is enormous.
Those interested should submit their resume in MS Word format. Local candidates only.