Sales Development Rep (Healthcare IT Solutions) – Great Entry Level Sales Role
Our client, a rapidly-expanding Healthcare IT company headquartered in the Cary area, is actively recruiting for a very bright, self-motivated and articulate professional to assume Inside Sales role on its top-notch Sales team.
This company has recently been ranked by Inc Magazine as one of the top 5% of fast-growing companies.
It is an outstanding foot in the door opportunity for those who are interested in pursuing a career in Sales and/or Healthcare Software. Seek goal-oriented overachiever who gets things done.
Things to Know:
- The company offers cloud- and app-based Electronic Health Record (EHR), Practice Management and Billing solutions to healthcare organizations. Their solutions are quickly effective and easily adapted to offices that are currently using less-sophisticated software or are maintaining manual records.
- This SDR will work off of curated leads lists and reach out to prospects to qualify them for referral to Account Managers. It is a “soft sale,” typically reaching Practice Managers or Clinical Directors. Seek candidates who have an engaging phone presence.
- The company has been very successful within the public health sector and is seeking to expand its reach. This SDR will be helping them to assess new markets and build the foundation for multiple service lines.
- While some inside sales experience would be preferred, client is open to training a high potential candidate with superb communication skills. Seek tenacious go-getter with excellent follow-up skills and “how can I do more?” attitude.
- This is a hybrid role (3 days on-site at its Cary office and 2 days remote).
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Using scripts provided, deliver an optimal customer experience through telephonic interactions and email correspondence with prospects and customers. Adapt script as needed
- Coordinate with the New Business sales team to generate qualified leads
- Listen to customers, offer relevant solutions to overcome customer objections and move customers to evaluate solutions
- Follow up with customers and provide needed information or clarification
- Document all customer contact in the appropriate database (Salesforce)
- Assist with Marketing and Sales initiatives as requested
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 1+ years of inside sales or other client service experience. Experience while in school, including volunteer work, would be considered.
Strong technology core, assumed and important. Salesforce experience and/or knowledge of EHR or Medical Office operations would be a plus.
Finally, we seek a great communicator who has the demonstrated ability to quickly develop rapport with others in a business setting; someone who listens intently, "reads between the lines" and effectively redirects discussions to respond to customer cues.
Initial compensation will include a base salary in the low $40s plus bonuses and benefits. First year earnings expected to be in the mid to upper $50s.
This is a temp-to-hire role. If interested in more information please forward Word resume. Local Candidates only.