Sales Operations Analyst/Salesforce Administrator (Tech Firm) – Contract to Start / Work from Home
Our client, a highly successful global technology firm with a growing presence in the Triangle, is actively recruiting for a highly capable and self-directed candidate to assume key role supporting its Sales organization. In addition to other duties this Sales Operations Analyst will act as the Salesforce.com administrator and SME. Seek candidate with significant experience with SFDC.
Key Things to Note:
- This position will be home-based (for now) and will begin as a contract role. There is strong potential for extension/conversion.
- This Analyst will liaise with various internal stakeholders regarding salesforce data, processes, reporting design and structure, etc. and will recommend improvements to optimize results. Seek candidate whose technical skills are complemented by excellent communication skills and a collaborative, process improvement-oriented work style.
- This Analyst will be the point-person for Salesforce administrative management as well as Salesforce process functionality management. Seek candidate who enjoys being the hub.
- This Analyst will also provide analytical and statistical support to the sales team. Seek candidate who is experienced in developing dashboards and KPIs. Advanced Excel will be important.
- Pay is targeted at $26-31/hour, depending on experience. Some overtime will be involved (flexible hours).
Selected responsibilities include:
- Update Salesforce.com administrative properties (roles, hierarchies, views, and user features) to facilitate accurate reporting and roll-ups based on a growing sales organization.
- Perform SFDC administration including managing custom fields, objects, layouts, views, triggers, security configuration, and workflows in support of sales data analysis.
- Gather, model and visualize sales data for use by sales, finance, executives or others as appropriate.
- Work closely with various departments to develop key reports and dashboards for use across the organization.
- Track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to align with strategic department and organizational goals.
- Ensure sales data is accurate, consistent globally and cross-functionally and instills confidence in effectiveness for evaluations.
- Assist in constructing Board of Director reporting.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree plus 3+ years of operations support experience with advanced Excel skills. Familiarity with Salesforce (or equivalent) is a must. Experience supporting a global organization would be a plus. Other priorities include:
- Understanding of and work experience with Salesforce CPQ and Salesforce Contracting module
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Astute analytical abilities including experience building dashboards
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to gather critical information and deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations
- Outstanding project management skills
Finally and critically, we seek a can-do, get-things-done candidate who will provide valuable and reliable support to a busy and appreciative team. Right candidate will be resourceful, proactive, efficient and deliberate. Right candidate, once trained, will be able to work independently with a team-focus.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.