Sales Operations Coordinator (Meeting Planning, Fleet, Samples) - - NC Pharma (Top $$)
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical firm in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a very sharp, organized and versatile candidate to assist with a wide range of Sales Operations functions.
This is an important role and Company will pay excellent wage to attract and retain an excellent candidate.
Key things to note:
- This company has had multiple product launches and substantial growth. It is an extremely busy time and getting exceptional support to the Sales team is critical. Right candidate will be highly skilled and bring a “how can I help?” attitude.
- Role will involve field and inside sales support including fleet management, training coordination, SOP creation, product sampling management, meeting planning, etc. Seek candidate whose outstanding organizational skills are complemented by keen attention to detail, strong computer proficiency (MS Office) and an unwavering commitment to quality.
- This Administrator will interface with an extremely broad constituency, and many requests will require immediate turnaround and astute problem-solving. Right candidate will bring a flexible work style, a high degree of resourcefulness and the ability to find solutions despite ambiguity and/or complexity.
- Company is in building mode. Right candidate will bring a process improvement mentality with a focus on optimizing effectiveness of the Sales and Sales Support organizations.
- This position will be on-site at the company’s Raleigh area offices.
Specific duties will include:
- Create SOPs for new sales processes as needed and track and update current SOPs.
- Assist in planning and execution of Sales/Training meetings.
- Coordinate distribution of gifts to the Sales Force.
- Create instructional documents and aids to assist in continually educating the Sales Force.
- Management of product sampling programs (including planning, process creation, territory allocation, inventory management, sample transfers and returns, and communication).
- Management of sample storage units (including requesting new units, transferring units, or vacating units).
- Work with Compliance Department when necessary for sample reconciliation and sample reporting.
- Handle HCP requests for product information and samples.
- Serve as Fleet Administrator (new vehicle ordering, day-to-day management, fuel card program, rental vehicles, vehicle storage and transport, accident/insurance claim support)
- Review and update fleet policies.
- Assist in the development of annual budgets for fleet and sampling programs.
- Support employee closeout process by arranging fleet vehicle pick-ups, sample transfers, storage unit closeouts, and material returns.
Selected candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years in a Sales Operations/Support role, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry. Experience with fleet management would be a plus. Other priorities include:
- Proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proactive and deadline-oriented organizational skills
- Reliable attention to detail
In addition, we seek a proven point-person; one who is a skilled and resourceful problem solver; one who can readily gain the trust and respect of constituents such that they know that their needs will be met.
Finally, we seek a candidate who will work exceedingly well in this emerging, building, dynamic setting. A lot is happening, and the future is bright. We seek a contributor -- an excited and committed go-getter who will thrive.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.