Sales Operations Coordinator (Salesforce.com Needed) – Direct Hire/To $50s
Our client, a global provider of innovative software solutions, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and self-directed go-getter to provide administrative and operational support to its Sales team.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity. Other things to note:
- This position will be remote for the foreseeable future. Post-pandemic it will likely move to on-site at the company’s Cary offices.
- The company relies heavily upon Salesforce.com. Expertise is required.
- This Coordinator will be the go-to for Sales Reps, Customers and other colleagues. Seek candidate who enjoys being the hub.
- This Sales Ops Coordinator will also handle office support and/or administrative duties such as Supplies, Banking, tenant relations, etc. Seek candidate with similar bkgd.
- This is a global company (headquartered in Europe) with a growing presence in the US. Seek candidate who is comfortable in a multicultural setting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Process new orders and document in Sales database
- Check that orders comply with standard or special pricing agreement
- Create software licenses and updates
- Manage and maintain sales operations related data (Account data, License database, etc.)
- Register new opportunities/prospects including updating Salesforce and Confluence
- Keep up to date customer information on databases
- Perform general clerical sales administration
- Create sales reports and analytics
- Deposit checks, document suppliers’ invoices, manage company’s credit card
- Maintain supplies, manage the stock and office mails (TNT, etc.)
- Organize office space including any renovation and sub-leasing, office equipment, office supplies and communication infrastructure for the office
- Manage inventory of computer, phone in case of departure or arrival of employees
Targeted candidate will offer 3+ years of similar experience. Background supporting a Software company would be a plus. Experience with Salesforce.com is required.
Other priorities include:
- Excellent organizational skills
- Sharp attention to detail
- Good financial/math acumen
- Upbeat, energetic demeanor
Finally, we seek a candidate who is a team player but works well independently. Someone who enjoys helping the team, working with customers and contributing towards the company’s goals.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.