Our client, a premier venture capital investment firm located in Chapel Hill, is actively recruiting for a skilled, capable and versatile administrator for key role on its team.
This firm, which boasts $5 billion in assets under management, is rapidly growing and it is essential that the right administrators are in place to support the funds and the investment management team. This Administrator will be instrumental in that effort. We seek a top-notch candidate who brings a polished communication style and a “how-can-I-help?” work style.
Other things to note:
- This will be a broad-based role that will support the investment relations team with all administrative and fund administration tasks (including completing documents, tracking paperwork, liaising with outside attorneys and accountants, etc.). We seek a versatile and highly organized candidate with a keen eye for detail.
- Team utilizes Salesforce on a daily basis and this Administrator will handle all updates and reporting. Significant Salesforce experience will be critical.
- Work will involve managing travel and meeting coordination for senior team members. Experience handling both will be important.
- Position will be hybrid (2 days in office/3 days remote). Vaccinations are required.
Responsibilities to include:
- Support senior Investor Relations team members with travel, meeting coordination and expense reports.
- Maintain investor contacts through Salesforce and in coordination with respective fund administrators.
- Work with the Marketing and Communications team to distribute email communications.
- Develop and run Salesforce reports to analyze investor relations and fundraising activities.
- Work with the Finance team to track and organize the closing of investor subscription documents.
- Provide client reporting support.
- Assist in the coordination of annual meeting as needed.
- Serve as backup for the wider administration team in terms of general office responsibilities.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 2+ years in administrative support in a high expectations setting. Salesforce and MS Office expertise expected and required. Experience in a similar professional services organization would be valuable.
In addition, we seek…
- highly organized professional who, despite disruption, will deliver a quality work product on time and with exceptional attention to detail.
- a can-do professional who can work with minimal direction.
- a team player who is eager to assist others and contribute in broad ways.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity.