Senior Communications Specialist (Banking) – Contract/Remote
Our client, a Raleigh-based financial institution with operations across the United States has an immediate need for a very sharp and versatile Specialist to assume a vital role on its Communications team.
This is a newly created role. This Communications Specialist will be instrumental in building best practices and must be a go-getter who will work with team leadership to perfect the systems.
This Specialist will be the point person for communication across several departments. Exceptional organizational and communication skills paired with the ability to build strong relationshipswill be critical to success.
Key things to note:
- The candidate will be a key partner in the development of strategic communications. Strong interpersonal skills and thought leadership are essential.
- The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who has proven success in conveying complex concepts and ideas in a way that is understandable and logical.
- This role has a remote position. Preferred candidates in Raleigh, NC.
- This position starts as a contract role with a high potential for long-term or permanent conversion.
- Communicate with cross-functional stakeholders and executives, ensuring alignment and support of core strategies and initiatives.
- Develop and implement communications plan, setting up communication systems and processes
- Partner with stakeholders to develop templates and toolkits to streamline content and enforce consistency in messaging
- Develop communication tools such as newsletters, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports, and business review presentations
- Partner with stakeholders to create a communications roadmap based on business initiatives and desired outcomes
- Manage various meetings and events, including town halls, team engagement, and other events
Targeted candidate will bring a Bachelor’s and 3+ years of related experience, preferably within the financial industry.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience creating communication campaigns
- Tech savvy with proven proficiency with Office 365, Canva, Adobe InDesign
- Experience with collaboration tools such as WebEx and Microsoft Teams
Finally, this is a dynamic, empowered, collaborative, and mission-driven setting. Seek insightful, self-directed and competent professional who can gain the respect and cooperation of colleagues and partners in order to achieve shared success. Unwavering commitment to excellence will be important.