Senior CRA / CRA (Phase I) – 50% Travel - San Antonio Area Candidates - Homebased– Direct Hire
Our client, a growing Contract Research Organization that is undergoing tremendous growth, is actively recruiting for a very sharp and capable San Antonio area Clinical Research Associate to join its top-notch early phase Clinical Monitoring team. The company is flexible on level, CRA or Senior CRA.
This is a Direct Hire role and company will pay industry-leading wage (plus sign on bonus, unlimited PTO and great benefits) to attract and retain a star.
Key Things to Note:
- This is a San Antonio area Based position (home-based) working on Phase 1 trials.
- Experience working on Phase 1 trials will be important.
- The CRA will be responsible for site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits for Phase 1 studies.
- The CRA will also be responsible for data submitted from study sites, to include timely submission, appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel.
- This is a highly collaborative role involving regular interaction with cross-functional team members, clients and vendor partners. Right candidate will complement broad and deep knowledge of clinical operations with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Company is only considering those who live in or around the San Antonio area at this time.
- Travel is estimated at 50% domestically, 6-8 site visits a month.
Targeted candidate will offer a BS / BA or nursing degree and 2-5+ years of solo field monitoring experience. Experience monitoring Phase 1 trials is required.
Other priorities include:
- Keen understanding of clinical monitoring and site management process in accordance with ICH Good Clinical Practices and FDA guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a remote role; self-motivation and independent work style essential
- Proactive and smart organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent documentation skills and detail-orientation
- Longevity and growth in previous roles
Finally, as this is a role that requires the collaboration of many internal and external partners, we seek a natural relationship builder – one who can create a sense of shared mission.
This is a rapidly-expanding company and the future is very bright. We seek high potential candidates who can grow with them.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. San Antonio area candidates only.