Senior Desktop Support (MacOS/G Suite) – Biotech/Direct Hire
Our client, a Silicon Valley area company that provides a wide range of IT services to small and medium size business, is actively recruiting for a bright, industrious, and skilled candidate to join its team.
This Senior Desktop Support professional will sit onsite at the client’s office to provide first line support and ensure proper IT system operations so that end users can accomplish organizational tasks with minimal interruptions.
Key things to Note:
- This is a seated onsite role at an expanding BioTech company in RTP/Durham area.
- Role will involve some network support as well as troubleshooting software and hardware issues that develop for the client.
- Work with all levels of users, including Senior Management. Right candidate will complement broad technical skills with the ability (and patience) to communicate technical solutions to non-technical personnel.
- The company uses MacOS in a Jamf environment, Windows AD, G Suite, and Sophos. Related experience will be important.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 3+ years of technical support experience.
Other priorities include:
- Experience troubleshooting Windows Active Directory and MacOS
- Experience with hardware, software, SaaS and wireless/VPN troubleshooting
- Experience using centralized management tools for disk imaging, installing software packages, patching, etc.
- Experience working in a laboratory or HIPAA environment, a plus
This company prides itself on the outstanding communication and customer service skills of its IT team. We seek a service-driven “point-person.” A candidate whose strong technical skills are complemented by an inviting and informative communication style, and a “how can I help?” manner.
Finally, we seek a self-starter and quick learner; someone who can switch gears readily, help where the help is needed and stay focused on the goal despite disruption, ambiguity and/or pace.
This is an immediate need and a Direct Hire opportunity.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.