Senior Sales Exec (Enterprise Solutions/Managed Services) – Top $$
Our client, an aggressively-expanding managed services provider of IT and Telecom services and products, is actively recruiting for an impressive and impactful candidate to drive its major/national accounts efforts. This is a high profile, critically important role within the company and client is prepared to pay industry leading wage (and uncapped commissions) to attract and retain a star.
If you or someone you know would be interested, we would be eager to connect.
Key details are below.
- This company was a regional (NC) provider that is expanding its national reach – through acquisition and organic growth. Further expansion is planned, and the future is exceedingly bright.
- The company provides telecom (connectivity, mobile device kitting, etc.), IT infrastructure, cyber security, and other critical business services. These are Enterprise Systems, and they seek a candidate who is accustomed to a high impact Enterprise sale.
- This Sales Exec will be responsible for pursuing (and engaging) major accounts ($100k- $1m+). Seek candidate with an impressive track record of closing deals in this space.
- This position will require a consultative sales approach. Seek candidate who understands the complexities and nuances of consultative sales as well as demonstrated success reaching and influencing C level business leaders.
- Telecom/IT knowledge would be valuable but client is open to rainmaker candidates with demonstrated ability to become a Subject Matter Expert in short order.
- Company has offices in Raleigh and throughout NC. Company is open to a remote or office-based candidate, presuming s/he can routinely report to the NC offices.
Selected responsibilities/duties include:
- Exhibit a strong business acumen for uncovering, evaluating, growing and closing premier customer sales opportunities. Develop and maintain relationships with C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the connectivity and cybersecurity industry, including a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape
- Perform initial discovery and full sales cycle of products and services. Perform connectivity needs analysis and provide detailed solutions to these customers. Prepare written proposals and/or coordinate product demonstrations as needed
- Manage complex contract negotiations and work with legal counsel as required
- Develop trusted partner relationships with customers to retain and grow revenues over time
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (Bachelor’s +) and 10+ years of experience driving business development and selling B2B Enterprise solutions to major accounts. Telecom/IT expertise would be a significant plus. Other priorities include:
- Persuasive and consultative sales approach
- Experience selling to C-level executives and/or Fortune 500 companies
- Experience selling in a complex/layered buying environment; ability to shorten the sales cycle
- Strong business acumen and negotiating skills
- Track record of significant, metrics-driven, revenue-growth success
Finally and critically, we seek a hunter - a self-directed, mission-driven sales person who gets the job done.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.