Our client, an RTP founded company that develops artificial intelligence algorithms to help flag medical errors, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled and versatile Senior Software Engineer to assume a key role as employee number three.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is interested in a ground floor opportunity with a company in the artificial intelligence space.
This Senior Software Engineer will be leading projects critical to the development of life-saving products. This Engineer will solve challenging problems and have a high level of responsibility and visibility.
Key things to note:
- This Engineer will assist developing cutting-edge algorithms to help flag medical errors on radiology exams. Company heavily relies on Python for this algorithms. Experience developing AI utilizing Python will be important.
- In addition to managing current technical infrastructure, the role will be key to advancing initiatives. We seek a hands-on doer that brings the knowledge and innovation to contribute to the strategies and implementation of new solutions.
- In addition to providing tremendous technical expertise, this Engineer will be driving the execution of key projects. Seek candidate whose technical knowledge and innovation is complemented by excellent project management skills.
- This is a highly collaborative role. Right candidate will be a team player who complements broad and deep technical knowledge with the ability to communicate ideas and principles of software development to non-programmers.
- This is a fully remote-based role. Open to anywhere is the United States.
The primary responsibilities of this Senior Engineer will be to:
- Help lead development for technical infrastructure, which supports company AI algorithm training, testing, and deployment efforts
- Manage docker pipeline for building, deploying, and maintaining images
- Build a robust testing framework across our codebase
- Build dashboards for visualization of data experiment results
- Manage operations across multiple Linux nodes
- Improve automation of major processes using cron jobs and other industry-standard approaches
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree and 5+ years of experience engineering, preferably with an Artificial Intelligence focus.
Other priorities/preferences include:
- Be able to work effectively with a remote team
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with GitHub and version control
- Experience with managing databases, such as MongoDB.
- Experience with cloud computing such as GCP and AWS
In addition, we seek an organized, flexible, resourceful, strategic, collaborative, overachiever who will bring ideas, energy and a desire to contribute every day. A lot is happening, and the company is growing. Seek smart, make-things-happen candidate who will grow with them.
This is a Direct Hire role and an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration.