Sr. Analyst/Manager, Market Access (Rebates, Contracting & Analysis) – Raleigh Pharma
Our client, a Raleigh area pharmaceutical company with a growing portfolio of marketed products, is actively recruiting for highly skilled and capable analyst with substantial experience in Market Access analytics, to assume key role on its team.
This is a newly-created position opened to accommodate ongoing growth. Company will offer rich compensation package to attract and retain an excellent candidate.
Key things to note:
- This Analyst/Manager (company is open to either level) will be a key member of the Market Access & Trade Relations team and will be responsible for providing insightful analyses to inform critical business initiatives.
- This is a broad-reaching role that will involve tracking and analysis of many contract variables including pricing, rebates, chargebacks, etc. Understanding of key Market Access factors as well as experience working with GPOs, IDNs, etc. will be important.
- This position will also involve analyzing opportunities to secure patient access to products through contracting and affordability programs. Similar experience is required.
- Company relies on Excel and PowerPoint for most analyses and presentation. Expert skill in both is expected.
- Position will involve extensive modeling. Seek candidate highly skilled in what-if scenarios.
- This company is in building mode. Many processes are still under development and are regularly evolving. Seek adaptable and resourceful candidate who can successfully work without a blueprint and will eagerly contribute to dept structure, policies and practices.
- This position will be on-site at the company’s Raleigh office. COVID precautions are strictly enforced.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop multi-scenario models using multiple variables where the output will be used to make Market Access investment decisions. These would include forecasting and pre- and post-deal analytics including ROI based on sales data generated from rebate contracting, chargebacks, point of sale and other third-party sourced prescription data (such as IQVIA and MMIT).
- Support patient access services with analytics and modeling, e.g., savings card programs, patient assistance programs, co-pay cards, eVouchers, etc.
- Review contracts and redlines for agreements related to rebates, group purchasing organizations (GPOs), integrated delivery systems (IDNs), etc.
- Support National Account Executives and Strategic Account Managers with RFP support with national and regional payers, GPOs and IDNs.
- Support Trade Relations activities as it relates to wholesaler inventory evaluation of 852 & 867 data, coordinate with supply chain and wholesaler to ensure ample supply of product line according to forecast and demand.
- Design and develop contract trackers that serve as contract masters to warehouse all contract specific details.
- Develop both short and long-range sales forecasting and actuals reporting tools on units and market share.
- Work closely with third party rebate processor to ensure they have all contract details and troubleshoot any issues.
- Document all sources of data and assumptions within modeling to substantiate all aspects of work product.
Targeted candidate will offer a related degree (MBA strong preferred) and 5+ years performing similar analytical work with a strong focus on Contracts and Pricing. 2+ years working within a Market Access Pharma setting will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Prior exposure to rebate contracts, GPOs and IDNs, patient access programs.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong modeling
- Meticulous documentation
- Experience converting ambiguous business problems into feasible analytic exercises and insights
- Ability to communicate complex and complicated issues into easy-to-understand reports
- Superb juggling skills
Finally, we seek a smart, savvy and mission-driven doer who is excited about working with colleagues to understand their business priorities and challenges and provide solutions.
There is a lot happening and the future is very bright. We seek a go-getter who will thrive.