Sr Human Resources Manager/Business Partner (Healthcare ICT Solutions) – Direct Hire
Our client, a global provider of Healthcare Information and Communications Technology solutions, is actively recruiting for a highly skilled, knowledgeable and versatile HR Manager to drive all HR programs for North American operations.
This is an important role and company will pay industry-leading wage to attract and retain the right candidate.
Key Things to Note:
- This company is experiencing tremendous growth and change. HR policies and practices are being modified and enhanced to meet the needs of the future. Seek a go-getter who is ready and able to drive these efforts.
- This is both a strategic and tactical role responsible for all HR functions including Employee Relations, Payroll and Benefits, Recruiting and Onboarding, Learning and Development, Organizational Structure, Change Management, etc., etc. Seek a seasoned Generalist/Business Partner who knows how to balance it all.
- US headquarters are in the RTP, NC area and global headquarters are in Europe. This Manager/Business Partner will report to the global CHRO as well as the US Country Manager. Seek candidate accustomed to a dual-report dynamic.
- The company employs ~ 165 people in the US (~ 60 of whom are in the RTP office) including Research and Development, Sales and Marketing and Technical staff. Seek HR leader accustomed to supporting similar employee populations. Global exposure will be important.
- This is a hands-on, fast-paced, highly diverse, and highly dynamic HR position. Right candidate will be an insightful and savvy HR leader with a track record of innovation and impact. Role is supported by an HR Specialist.
- Work closely with the local management team and employees to deliver effective HR services in relation to all elements of the employee life cycle.
- Represent Global HR policies and practices within North American region.
- Implement and drive global HR processes, projects and initiatives (e.g. performance management, succession planning, promotions, annual salary reviews, bonus etc.).
- Drive the recruitment strategy ensuring top talent is attracted by effectively delivering on workforce planning, sourcing, pre selection, interview and selection.
- In conjunction with the leadership team, lead and implement change management initiatives within region of responsibility.
- Roll-out global learning & development initiatives locally.
- Ensure on-boarding of new employees in collaboration with Line Managers.
- Manage payroll as an interface to the external payroll provider, pension schemes, insurances and other benefits ensuring legal, audit related and country-specific compliance.
- Manage HR administration and ensure a high level of quality and reliability.
- Accountable for employee and industrial relations within region.
Targeted candidate will offer a related BA/BS and 5+ years in broad-based HR roles. Substantial experience in Generalist or HR Business Partner roles is required. HR Certifications is strongly preferred.
Other priorities include:
- Experience in an international environment
- Strong knowledge of US employment law/regulations
- Outstanding project management and juggling skills; deadline orientation
- Superb communication skills and interpersonal savvy
- Seasoned business judgment and fine-tuned problem-solving skills
- Experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting; change management bkgd preferred
- Developmental supervisory skills
- Longevity and impact in previous roles
Finally, we seek a highly professional, competent, discrete and diplomatic HR leader who will readily gain the trust and respect of all stakeholders. This a key role in a growing and changing organization. Seek leader who can develop the relationships needed to successfully drive priority initiatives to achieve HR and company goals.
This is an immediate need. Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.