Sr. Reimbursement Specialist/Analyst (Medical Association) – Remote Option (NC, SC, VA, MD, GA, TN Only)
Our client, a highly-regarded national medical association based in the RTP area, is actively recruiting for a polished, knowledgeable and self-directed professional, with particular expertise in medical reimbursement strategies, to assume key role on its Heath Policy/Member Relations team.
This association provides education, advocacy, innovation and research services to its members including guidance, information and strategy regarding healthcare cost reimbursement.
This Reimbursement Analyst/Specialist will support the VP of Health Policy in the delivery of the association’s evolving reimbursement and practice management program. It is a high-impact role, and finding the right candidate is a top priority at this time. Compensation will be generous.
Key Things to Note:
- This position is responsible for communicating best practices and trends in reimbursement models and other related regulatory matters and will routinely interact with their high expectations membership (e.g., physicians, lab directors, practice leadership) to field questions/concerns. Seek a candidate with exceptional written and verbal communicationskills.
- This position will provide expertise in healthcare reimbursement tools, trends, and measures. Industry exposure will be important.
- This individual will juggle multiple projects and deadlines. Targeted candidate will bring exceptional project coordination skills and ability to assess priorities to ensure deliverables are met.
- This position will be heavily involved in data analytics. Seek candidate who can review data and summarize key points that will inform reimbursement practices.
- This is a direct hire role. The position can be remote, if commutable (must reside in NC or surrounding states), or on-site at the organization’s Research Triangle Park, NC offices. Occasional travel will be involved.
- Provide analysis and interpretation of payment and professional practice regulations and develop responses via comment letters, meetings, and other appropriate means.
- As a member of the Advocacy Committee, identify and develop strategies to meet current and future payment/practice management needs.
- Serve as the primary staff liaison internally and externally developing innovative payment models, including alternate payment models, including strategizing/development of MIPS Value Pathways.
- Provide expert advice on physician payment and health care finance issues. Be the spokesperson for practice management issues with internal and external bodies.
- Manage Help Desk for Practice Management Questions
- Manage Salary, Workforce Surveys and Related Activities.
- Manage Webinars related to Practice Management.
Targeted candidate will offer a BA/BS (advanced degree in healthcare administration, public health, or related field preferred) and 3+ years of experience working with health policy, reimbursement or regulatory/compliance-related tasks within the medical/scientific field. Association experience is a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to readily gain the respect of this high-demand constituency.
- Superb project management skills, including the ability to simultaneously juggle numerous projects.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong process improvement mentality.
Finally, this is a dynamic, collaborative, and mission-driven setting. Seek a self-directed and extremely competent professional who gets things done.
Please forward resume for prompt consideration. NC (or nearby) candidates only.