Staff Accountant/Bookkeeper (Accounts Payable, AR, Payroll) – Temp to Hire/Raleigh
Our client, a Raleigh-based company that provides staffing resources to major retailers across the country, has an immediate need for a very bright, capable and conscientious Accountant/Bookkeeper to join its financial team.
This is a temp-to-hire position and an immediate need. If you or someone you know would be interested, we would be eager to connect.
Key things to note:
- This position will be on-site at the company’s Raleigh office. Strict safety/COVID protocols are followed.
- This is a broad-based financial support role with particular focus on AP, AR and Payroll.
- Payroll is processed in-house and covers 50 states. Familiarity with multi-state laws and practices will be important.
- Company uses Excel, QuickBooks, Concur and Ceridian. Familiarity with all would be valuable. Excel is required.
- This is a first shift position. Some overtime is expected.
Selected responsibilities will include:
- Process account payables by getting required approvals, ensuring accurate coding and initiating payments
- Review and process credit card expense reports/receipts submitted by cardholders
- Perform various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provide general ledger support
- Assist with the daily, monthly and year-end operations
- Coordinate payroll and payroll taxes with vendor/provider. Assist in ensuring compliance with tax fallouts, monthly, quarterly, and annual filings
- Assist with Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations and other accounting duties
Targeted candidate will offer an Accounting degree and 2+ years of experience handling Accounts Payable, Journal Entries and other functions noted above. Experience processing Payroll will be important.
Other priorities include:
- Excel fluency. QuickBooks, Concur and Ceridian a plus
- Keen attention to detail
- Team orientation
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious work style
This is a growing company and it is fast-paced and dynamic. Seek energetic and hardworking candidate who is excited to be part of its growth and to contribute to the team’s efforts.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.