Stockroom Associate (Warehouse/Mailroom) $17/hour
Our client, a national non-profit organization, is searching for a candidate to join their stockroom. This is a critical position that handles all incoming mail and supplies for the firm, so we seek someone who is organized, friendly, and flexible to work with multiple departments.
The role is diverse but will require standing for long periods of time, lifting mail crates, using pallet jacks, as well as handling supply boxes.
Other duties include:
- Sort all daily orders and provide order total and piece counts
- Follows established procedures during picking, packing, and receiving as well as verifying orders with the appropriate department
- Complete required receiving reports for all mail and incoming inventory
- Operates & performs daily maintenance on DM1100 Connect Plus Mail metering equipment; as well as processing shipments using Endicia & Fed Ex shipping software
- Utilizes mail tracking software to ensure that all certified mail, DHL, FED EX or UPS is properly recorded and/or delivered
- Restocks inventory in appropriate departments
This person will also be cross trained in different areas, so we seek a candidate who has strong attention to detail, and the willingness to learn other areas of the business. Internal customer service is also key, as this role interacts with all levels of the organization.
While mailroom/warehouse experience is strongly preferred, our client is open to training the right person.
This is a full time, temp-to-hire, opportunity that is paying $17/hour. Our client is located in Brier Creek. If interested, please submit a MS word resume for review. Thank you.