Talent Acquisition Specialist (Medical Device/Life Sciences) – Contract to Start/Hybrid
Our client, an RTP area medical device company in high growth mode, is actively recruiting for a bright and can-do Recruiter to join its top-notch team.
This organization is growing exponentially, and expansion plans are aggressive. They are adding additional staff and are seeking a smart and organized self-starter who can assist in the effort, keep up with pace and get things done.
Things to note:
- This position will begin as a 6-month contract. There is potential for extension and/or conversion opportunities, depending on long-term needs.
- This is a full cycle recruiting role. Selected candidate will bring experience with sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates.
- This Recruiter will be the hub for recruitment activity. Seek point-person who brings the organizational and detail skills needed to take ownership of the entire process.
- The position will involve extensive and creative sourcing strategies. Client seeks candidate who is a capable and motivated “sourcer.”
- This Recruiter will regularly interface with hiring managers, external staffing partners, candidates and leadership. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will be essential.
- The company is located in RTP, and the position will be hybrid (3 days in office/2 days remote). COVID vaccinations are required.
Selected responsibilities include:
- Partner with hiring managers globally to understand hiring needs and drive talent attraction
- Manage the full life cycle of recruiting, including sourcing, screening, assessing, interviewing, evaluating, and closing candidates
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies
- Conduct in-depth interviews alongside various hiring managers within the company
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, staffing vendors, and others
- Develop and maintain a pipeline of key talent available for current and future hires
- Communicate the employer brand to prospective employees, and consistently provide a high level of customer service
- Develop, implement, and oversee the use of recruitment initiatives, including the employee referral program
- Use ATS to post jobs, manage candidates, collect recruitment data, and generate reports
- Prepare offer letters, employment agreements, etc.
Targeted candidate will offer a degree and 2+ years’ recruiting experience. Demonstrated knowledge of recruitment best practices is assumed and important. Life sciences background is a plus.
Other priorities include:
- Superb communication skills – both verbal and written
- Engaging personality; must enjoy interacting with others
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and discretion
Finally, and importantly, we seek an even-keeled, flexible and collaborative team player who develops quality relationships with hiring managers, pitches in where needed and will work exceedingly well in a highly dynamic setting. A lot is happening.
This is an immediate need.
Please forward Word resume for prompt consideration. Local candidates only.