Temporary HR/Data Entry Coordinator (Part-time) $15-$18/hr
Our client, a non-profit recognized as a trusted expert in their field, is currently seeking a part-time, temporary HR/Data Entry Coordinator. This position will compile, upload, and help track Covid-19 test results received through emails, as well as assist with additional office needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enter and track Covid-19 test results in an extensive spreadsheet.
- Filing of paperwork from previous year.
- Handling of electronic and paper files, including documents with sensitive information.
- Running various reports.
This person will be working independently and may be asked to help with other projects within the HR department.
Other Requirements Include:
- Basic office experience is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to filter and sort through large amounts of data.
- HR Benefits experience is a plus, but not required.
This is a 6-month temporary position, with the possibility to extend depending on status of the Covid-19 Pandemic. Offering 15-20 hours per week, ideally 4–5-days/week. Compensation will be dependent on experience and will range from $15-$18/hr.
If interested, please forward Word resume for review. Local candidates only.