Temporary Weekly Harvester (Mondays 6pm-2am) - Emerging Biotech
Our client, an exciting and rapidly growing Biotech firm in the RTP area is actively recruiting for several candidates with join its team.
Some experience with plants or harvesting would be desirable but company is prepared to train candidates who are diligent workers with strong manual dexterity. If you or someone you know would be interested in this opportunity, we would be eager to connect with you. There are multiple needs.
This is a long-term temp position. These positions will be on-site and strict COVID precautions are in place. The Harvester will:
- Take direction from the Harvest lead and complete harvest in a quick and safe manner
- Ensure proper care of all products during the harvesting, drying, curing, and extraction preparation process
- Clean and reset all equipment and tools to prepare for each harvest
- Follow all safety standards and PPE requirements
- Ensure a high standard of quality during all harvest processes
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
Key things to note:
Start date: ASAP
Location: Durham, NC
Schedule: Monday evenings 6pm-2am
This is an immediate need. If you or someone in your network are interested, please forward a resume in Word for prompt consideration.